Sunday, March 7, 2010

Holland couldn't come sooner!

Hello Bloggers and Followers!
My name is Lauren and I am one of the grad students who will be heading on this adventure to Holland. I am really looking forward to this opportunity to work with many talented classmates and learn a great deal from both the trip and directly from interactions with Fay Hartog-Levin (US Ambassador). I believe as a student in a media communication arts program this trip will be vital because in a previously published news article from the Huffington Post in 2009... the US Ambassador was originally a consultant from a politically connected public affairs and media relations firm before being chosen for Ambassador to the Netherlands which I found to be very intriguing.

As a part of this learning process I also can not wait to venture outside of the country's borders to see what else the world has to offer. There is so much beauty, history, and culture to be absorbed. I really am looking forward to this trip. It couldn't come any sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment